Accessibility Statement for Heron Suites
Heron Suites is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Heron Suites is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. While the industry is not operating from approved, regulated legislation, Heron Suites is committed to our good faith effort to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) guidelines.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Heron Suites.
- Phone: 1+ 631-765-5121
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal address: 61600 Main Road, Route 25, Southold, New York, 11971, USA
We try to respond to feedback within 7 business days.
- Accessible entry and passage doors (Front door 41" width and room doors 32" width)
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility (the ADA parking is 116” in width)
- Loading and unloading zone is 100” in width
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance that is graded to the parking lot
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Widened doorways and maneuvering space
- Alarms - Visual Strobe
- Braille room numbers
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Grab bars in guest room
- Ground floor rooms (in case of emergency)
- Portable shower chairs
- Roll-in shower
- Tubs with grab bars
- Service support animals welcome
Currently, our Admiral's Suite is our fully ADA-compliant room.